Thought I'd start a more general blog... just a place to stick thoughts and things as they come.
A quick about me... I'm about 5'10", have black hair, blue eyes, and work as an artist, live in a loft in Paris with two cats and a lover.
And that's a total lie. It just sounds good. The real me is a little less glamorous... I'm shorter than that, my hair's brown, I'm a student (in a couple weeks), wish I had cats but don't, and have no significant other to speak of. (This is by choice, which makes it a pleasant idea rather than a depressing one.) I love writing, theatre, and Google, and have been consuming WAY too much sugar since Christmas and really can't wait until school so I have a reason to walk all over the place and not be a lazy chocolate-eating bum like I've been for the past fortnight.
So, uh, yeah. That's it for now. Tallyho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment